Director, Student Housing and Co-Living
Valuation & Advisory Services
Rosie Young is a Director with CBRE Hotels Asia Pacific, based in Sydney specialising in purpose built student accommodation (PBSA).
Rosie has over 10 years’ experience in valuing PBSA assets across Australia and the UK for some of the leading student accommodation providers, investors and developers. Rosie has experience in providing strategic real estate advice in the sector including feasibility studies, valuations and development appraisals for both purpose built and conversion properties. Rosie has valued PBSA properties across all the main markets in Australia.
Rosie is a member of the Australian Property Institute and is a Certified Valuer. She is also a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and is an RICS registered valuer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations / Certifications
- BA (Hons) (Geography, University of Liverpool)
- Masters degree (Commercial Property Management, Liverpool John Moores University)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of Australian Property Institute
- RICS Registered Valuer and AAPI Certified Valuer