Jeff Woolson serves as Managing Director of CBRE's Golf & Resort Group. Since 1991, Jeff has been personally involved in the sale of over $1 billion of properties in 19 states. These properties include stand-alone public and private golf courses, resort hotels and master-planned golf communities. Over 90% of the transactions Jeff has completed involved the representation of owners, where he has employed a variety of marketing techniques including traditional, sealed bid, and open outcry auction.
Jeff has been recognized by CBRE many times for his performance both regionally and nationally. He has been interviewed often by various news periodicals and golf industry publications as an acknowledged expert in the marketing of golf-related properties and real estate negotiations.
Prior experience includes the following:
- Master-planned residential golf communities
- Golf resorts and hotels
- Stand-alone public courses and private golf clubs
- CBRE Top 100 (Colbert Coldwell Circle), 2010
- CBRE Top 225 Nationwide, 2003, 2007, 2010
- CBRE Top 100 Southern California, 2000, 2003, 2006-2010
- Top Producer, US CBRE Hotels, 2009, 2010
- Top Producer, San Diego Region, 2007, 2010